• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Mouse 4 and Honor macro

P

pgcd

For the last couple weeks I've been using mouse button 4 within the "input" page of the user settings, bound to "Target Nearest Enemy". Yesterday I decided to assign it to a macro instead, which goes something like this:

Target Nearest Enemy
Honor Virtue
Wait For Target
Cursor Target Current

The macro works, except for the fact that honor gets invoked twice, so I'm left with a target cursor, and I need to press ESC to cancel it. This happens even if I try swapping the first two actions in the macro, but it doesn't happen with a different key binding - am I doing something wrong or is this actually a bug?

Furthermore, I think that the input page User Settings should be char-bound, instead of shard-bound as they seem to be: sometimes I need to have keys bound to different things for different chars, and I can't seem to do it without using macros (and there's no action for things like "target party member 1", is there?).

P

pgcd

After a few tries, I think the problem is the actual button involved, since the same macro seems to work fine with a different hotkey. Possibly it's a matter of drivers - the mouse is a Microsoft Wireless.