• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mount Fuji Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pfmonaco

Apparently those who are in the city are playing, but can't log in. Confirmed with other players as well. Other cities seem okay. Having withdrawls. :-(

I

imported_sedusa

Have you tried reporting this in the Server Outage Forum?

P

pfmonaco

Naw.. if it's not TC3 related they don't give a hoot. Best to post it here and get mods fired up about posting in the wrong forum... draws more attention :)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Naw.. if it's not TC3 related they don't give a hoot. Best to post it here and get mods fired up about posting in the wrong forum... draws more attention :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Except the only thing mods can do about it is report it to EA. And only the Server Outage mods do that.

P

pfmonaco

Your so cute Miltie when you get flusterd.. apparantly it worked.. Fuji is back up and I'm happy. I'm just following the lead of other mods.. I see them posting server status in town hall. No doubt they too know which forum is most closely monitored.

Okay better stop.. can see your almost as red as your stapler. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American simmers out there! And a special holiday thanks to whomever hit ctrl-alt-del on fuji to get her back up and running :)

P

PB Three

TC1 was down a moment ago it seems. I've never seen that before.

PB Three

Status
Not open for further replies.