• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MOST LIKELY SAYING GOODBYE TO UO

flashy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AFTER 19 YEARS OF PLAYING UO WITH MY FAMILY IT LOOKS LIKE THE END IS HERE. IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED BUT THINGS DONT LOOK SO GOOD FOR US TO CONTINUE. MANY OF YOU KNOW ME ON GREAT LAKES AS FLASH THE LEADER OF GUILD OF FRIENDS (GOF)
EA SAYS WE VIOLATED THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CLOSED OUR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT . WE HAVE TRIED FOR A MONTH TO WORK WITH THE SUPPORT AND DISPUTE GROUPS AND HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS ALL RESOLVED BUT STILL HAVE US BLOCKED FROM MANAGEMENT. ALL THE EFFORTS I HAVE DONE HAVE BEEN IN VAIN. I HAVE POSTED TO GOF THE END LOOMS ON THE HORIZON. TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SHARED IN GOF EVENTS AND OUR ANNUAL IDOC ITS BEEN GREAT BUT I DO NOT SEE EA WORKING WITH ME ANYMORE THEY HAVE ALREADY TOLD ME TWICE THEY OPENED THE ACCOUNT BUT DIDNT I GUESS THEY ARE TELLING ME ITS TIME TO MOVE ON.
TAKE CARE HOPE YOU ALL CAN RIDE IT TO THE END

flashy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What exactly did you violate in their terms of service?
ONE OF OUR CREDIT CARDS WAS HACKED THROUGH AMAZON-OVER $1200 WAS BOUGHT. AMAZON BLOCKED THE TRANSACTIONS -THE CARD COMPANY DID A CHARGE BACK TO EVERYTHING INCLUDING ONE TO EA . WE WORKED WITH THE CREDIT CARD GOT IT REVERSED BUT EA SAYS IT IS UNFORGIVABLE. AFTER ONE MONTH OF ALMOST DAILY TRYING TO WORK WITH THEM I GOT THE 2ND NOTICE THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS RESTORED -IT WASN'T (IT WAS THE FIRST TIME BUT THEY CLOSED IT AGAIN RIGHT AWAY WITH NO WORD} IT HAS BEEN SO FRUSTRATING TO DEAL WITH SUPPORT WHO HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE GAME WHO SEND A LINK TO CONTACT SOMEONE ELSE AND ARE SO PLEASED WITH THEMSELVES THAT THEY HELPED YOU SO MUCH. TO ME THE NUMBER ONE THING UO NEEDS IS SUPPORT PEOPLE THAT CAN COMMUNICATE AND WORK TOGETHER AND KING GREG THANKS FOR ASKING.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Would go to Mesanna about it, See if she can break the UO accounts off the EA Master account and get it shifted to a new account.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
That's a shame. Have you only dealt with EA or have you tried contacting Broadsword? [email protected] might be able to help.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In my opinion, there is huge difference in "violation of terms of service" and a credit card being declined/charged back. If it is the former, something else happened. If the latter, I'm betting Mesanna can help! :) It's worth a shot in any case.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet another post about this. When will they sort out the terrible account management. This is exactly why i use game time codes.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Seems its an automatic system that is blocking your acc, some sort of safety mechanism, Speak to Mesanna to get your accs unlocked form your master account and connected to another.

flashy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who posted help about he issue here -Thank you much and you were all right Lady Messana is an awsome person who went above and beyoind to help resolve it. (it was amazing ths diffeance of sending messgaes with her name copied on every one-replies came from actual people at support rather then auto relies.Once people got involved the issue was fixed.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those of you who posted help about he issue here -Thank you much and you were all right Lady Messana is an awsome person who went above and beyoind to help resolve it. (it was amazing ths diffeance of sending messgaes with her name copied on every one-replies came from actual people at support rather then auto relies.Once people got involved the issue was fixed.
And that's why it's a shame Mesanna is not solely working on player-relationships. Can't deny she is awesome in helping out players that are stuck with EA.

I only don't think a producer should have to spent precious time on playing catch-a-mole with single account issues. A producer should rather try to work the thing for everybody out. There she clearly lacks drive.