• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Most Knowledge Person [Replica] Shroud

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking to either buy or trade my Most Knowledge Person [Replica] shroud with Hit Point Increase 4 (pic below) for an undyed one (original color from spawn). So far I've seen the Hit Point Increase 5 one in that bright teal color. I don't know if they spawn in different colors and which ones but I do like the teal one. Feel free to private message me or leave a reply with your ICQ number. Thank you. ;)

J

Jasonleebeck

See the bold printed new thread at the top of this forum?

Click here to view it

Look below for the first rule.

1) Permanent spawn items are not allowed for buy/sale on this forum. This includes, doom artifacts, fishing rares, ML artifacts, REPLICAS etc.

Thanks
IBTL(D)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure Tomas rules are only applicable to the actual UO RARES FORUM and not Trader's Hall or the shard trade forums. The UO Rares Forum is for discussing and trading actual rares. The Trader's Hall and the shard trade forums are for selling/buying/trading non rares like replicas.