• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Morning Baja I have a little favor to ask

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

I need a blue beetle. Plants, that were given to me on Baja, are going to cost me a small forture in potions unless I can get a bug, till I can get a transfer token, be about a month before I can purchase one, [sucks being on a fix income, but retirement and being disable will do that to you]. My icq is in my profile or PM me here.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a blue beetle. Plants, that were given to me on Baja, are going to cost me a small forture in potions unless I can get a bug, till I can get a transfer token, be about a month before I can purchase one, [sucks being on a fix income, but retirement and being disable will do that to you]. My icq is in my profile or PM me here.
Hail man. I can give you both, free of charge. Call it my good deed of the day in which being hungover from over-consumption of sake can really make one humble. I can tame you a blue beetle, and give you the transfer token whenever. Cheers, brother. :thumbsup:

L

Lord Drakelord

Hail man. I can give you both, free of charge. Call it my good deed of the day in which being hungover from over-consumption of sake can really make one humble. I can tame you a blue beetle, and give you the transfer token whenever. Cheers, brother. :thumbsup:
well Yalp got me a bug, but I will take that token my friend.

L

Lord Drakelord

thank you Xel The Wanderer!!!

Hey Baja I am going to transfer some plants to Sonoma Monday, anyone that needs something transfer there let me know, will cost you nothing except your trust in me.

And again thank you Xel The Wanderer, and Yald!!