• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

morning all

G

I set up a morning brunch for today. So come on in sit a few. tell us all how you plan to spend the day in rl and in uo.

G

I've got about 3.0 points more in Tactics/Swords each before I'm Master in both, giving me access to secondary weapon specials! I'm assuming nothing is going to happen with the event, so I'll probably be logging on and off as I have time + the patience and grinding earth elementals in Shame 1.

G

*yawns*

Trying to get woke up and into the office here, hehe. We had a very strong line of storms w/ rotation come through last night. There were reports of 1 to 3 inch hailstones, so I spent at least an hour under a nearby bridge, protecting my car.

Obviously didn't get to do any gaming as my systems were shut down and unplugged.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO and homework on and off, then school tonight. Had 3 weeks to make a drawing for my building materials class... oh found out im a procrastinatior too!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Become a servant of the shadowlords.

[/ QUOTE ]

*feels tummy rumbling*

Do you get hash browns with that?

*looks around at decimated brunch table*

Eep! No hash browns. And who ate all the strawberries!?!

-Skylark

G

just got back from class, now waiting on an IDOC while doing homework.

C

Connor_Graham

*grabs a cup of coffee &amp; replaces the almost empty bowl of strawberries*

I've had a very productive morning. Gotten 8 cloaks so far, and the prize of prizes that I've been trying to get since Magincia...

This one made my day.

G

Killed 40 blackrock elementals so far today, none actually dropped bblack rock :/

G

I have only seen one BR elemental be killed and it was by another BR elemental, how are you doing it?

and I thought the only way to get BR was to mine it up

G

In t2a there is a blackrock ele spawn provo two blackrocks on one and teleport across the river works everytime. Do these guys drop blackrock?

G

The loot was junk to 25 shadow iron ore on all of em and just junk weapons.

G

I am taking care of my one month old and three year old and when they take a nap I will play uo and go die a few more times in moonglow.

G

Greatfellow

I'm late for breakfast, so I'm eating mexican food at my desk at work and just enjoying hearing what everyone's up to. Tonight i'll log in to see if all my houses are still standing: two of my accounts are inactive, and I have to check to make sure the houses don't decay.