• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Morning all! *puts coffee on to brew*

G

*puts water on for tea*

Didn't get on the computer at all yesterday. Went to the pub instead.

*pours a cuppa and sits by the window*

S

Semi

*Sips Starbucks*

One whole day without the computer? Wowza. Of course it happens more and more often for me now too. I'm turning into one of the cranky people I used to mock. You know, the ones who come to the boards crying about the old days and closing accounts.

Oh well, I'll work on that. I believe I'll go to the pub after work too tonight. It's my only free weeknight now. Woot!

G

Morning!

I just had 4 days off the computer and probally some more to follow.

Being a dad and all takes time! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I had my first baby friday 11th and Iam enjoying every bit of it. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

Wicked_Seraphim

<blockquote><hr>

I had my first baby friday 11th and Iam enjoying every bit of it.

<hr></blockquote>

Well!!!! Congratulations!!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggringift.gif

<blockquote><hr>

I just had 4 days off the computer and probally some more to follow.

<hr></blockquote>

hehe! You can count on it, and nights too! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Congrats again! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

R

Rexor_Steelforge

Congratz Zayin!

Smart man Cynewulf.

*Grabs a cup of coffee*

G

Sorry, Zayin, but she's just too adorable not to show the others.

C

Chinalilly

Awwww, what a sweetie!!!!!! She's already got that punk rocker look going with the hair/php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif Congrats Zayin!

I

imported_CaesarDoP

What a wonderful thing to have happen, being a father of 2 I know what you are going through. Enjoy all of the times, even when the crying will not stop and it appears that the end is no where in sight.

Peace be with You My Friend

Caesar

G

Wow, congrats!!!

There is no greater feeling than the day your first child is born. Boy or girl makes no difference, its a feeling like no other. I didnt stop smiling for almost two weeks after my first child was born. I had the same reaction with my second child and for same strange reason beyond my comprehension, I had the same reaction with my third (and last *snip*).

Again Congrats!*!*!*!*! may she be healthy, happy and never want for the simple things.

G

Bah! My baby sister is twice as adorable! TWICE I SAY :p
So who's going to start us off with a dumb post this morning? I need my fix of self-esteem...

C

Chinalilly

<blockquote><hr>

Enjoy all of the times, even when the crying will not stop and it appears that the end is no where in sight.

<hr></blockquote>

Yep, babies cry for alot of reasons, but never to make you angry! Crying is their method of communicating their wants and needs until they learn to verbalize them. It can be highly frustrating but if parents remember the above, they usually manage just fine/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Chinalilly

<blockquote><hr>

with my third (and last *snip*).

<hr></blockquote>

Can we say "ouch"!!?/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

D

Du_Hast_Cooper

*falls out of bed* "Huh?"

Oh, hey. *looks at floor and gathers wits*

*pours six cups of strong coffee*

Whew, I'm alive now. Morning everyone! Congratulations Zayin!

Ok, still sleepy and can't think of a whole lot to say. Everyone have a great day!

D

Dor of Sonoma

Oh, Zayin...she is beautiful!! What an utter treasure she is!

*huge smile*

Heartfelt congratulations to you and your lady. You are now a family, come what may...your life has changed forever, in the most miraculous way, with the introduction of another person into your home.

As the parent of two July babies, I can assure you that they are THE most cuddly and easy-going of the lot. A never-ending joy to be around. There will be laughter and tears and hard, hard work, but I cannot think of a worthier or more valuable cause to expend yourself on. I realized a few years ago that the greatest gift I had received with the birth of my children was joy and laughter. It so overshadows the accompanying pain--I have laughed out loud, every single day, since the day my firstborn arrived, whereas I have very rarely been brought to tears. An immense gift.

I am so happy for the three of you. *can't stop smiling*

G

Thanks to everyone for the nice words! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
Now I will go to bed (early for me), because Iam sure I will not sleep the hole night /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

J

jat

Congratulations on the new arrival. Being a parent myself I can tell you that it's a joy beyond belief to hold that newborn in your arms after 9 months of waiting and wondering for the wee babe to arrive.

May your days and nights be filled with sounds of cooing and as she grows older, laughter. Love is the key ingredient to raising a child. I hope she will always be the joy of your and your wife's lives.

By the way...what did you name her?

She's terribly cute ya know? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

CONGRATS Zayin!

What a cute baby, looks like the mother right? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Enjoy the nap.

W

Wisty

Your first baby? Wow! Congratulations! Enjoy! They grow up much faster than you know. So when they start doing things that wear you out or irk you, keep in mind, they are young only once, and too soon will be grown with a mind and life of own. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Give'm a coochy-coo or two for me. hehe

<font color=green> P.S. Just now saw her pic. She's absolutely beautiful! What is her name?

G

Please post some kinda warnings when there are gonna be itty bitty baby pictures in a thread!!
Some of our biological clocks are ticking pretty loudly!!

Congrats to the new daddy!

G

Hey, I didn't know there would be when the thread started. It just sorta happened.

*blinks*

Hey, it's a new day. We can re-use this thread. With fresh coffee of course.

*puts fresh coffee on to brew*
*puts water on for tea*
*makes sure Zayin's coke machine is stocked*
*adds some Jolt Cola, since Zayin may be needing it*

I mentioned a couple days ago that Pirates of the Carribean was a really good movie. I've been wondering . . . how long before the number of pirates on the seas doubles? How long before we start seeing Jack Sparrows and Will Turners at WBB? How long before we start having necro pirates?

*pours a fresh cuppa and sits by the window to watch the California sun rise*

G

*yawns*
Why did they make classes start so early and boring?

*looks for the Mountain Dew*

Hope everyone has a good day!
Remember this is the halfway point till the weekend.

G

Yeah. Classes that start first thing in the afternoon are a bummer. I mean, you can still taste the toothpaste.

*pokes Taler in the ribs*

G

Garbs a coffee and sits down moaning damn this night shift sucked wasto busy to play UO, Well at least I had time to read stratics /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

T

tazzi523

<font color=purple>Moring all!
Oh and Congrats Zayin on the new baby! soooooooooo cute!/php-bin/shared/images/icons/members/monkeedance2.gif

Have a good day everyone!
</font color=purple>