• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Morgana Invites You To... A Charybdis! Saturday 27th April (8pm UK)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mateys, I'm runnin' outta bait meself; but thanks to the fishy antics o'Morgana, whose form really should be gracin' the prow o'many ships, she has asked me to use me Oracular powers and Legendary fishin' to pop a Charybdis for us all at the above time and date!

As always, if ye've not seen him before, bring something that can fight, either at ranged or close in, because no one be gettin' much that we've seen so far from the Lobster himself so it doesn't matter what blows ye strike! But come just fer the fun! We'll be sayin' where we sail from on the hour, as ye can't predict where he'll be, so keep an eye on general chat...

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aye, Aye Sir ! Me Legendary FisherGal's ill cos she've eaten too many crabs&lobsters , this very recently...ugh..But no worryes cos i'll briing me Legendary Archer to spank teh fish !
Also i'll provide cloth, wood and ( guess....) GRAPES !

hahaha :D

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be sailing from the docks of Jhelom Farm in 20 minutes, so do pop on by!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were very lucky with the resources too; I only used 1 of the bait Morgana had, and 2 of the white nets... So I'll be hosting another in the near future.

Not many after that though alas, at least until the fishing rewards overhaul. There's not been a single bid on the Oracle I recently got, so it seems there's nothing bar the scrolls in the loot table worth grinding for, and as few seem to be concerned with the actual structure of the loot table, there's little point pushing just for more data... it may be time to hang up the rod for a while. Not that tonight wasn't fun! But having to do 300-500 quests to get the bait is a bit much!

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Really thanks to those who joined the fun "spank o' fish" and well, Nemo did the magic once again ehe :)
On Scalis my archer was more than useless so i went with Morgana but....PFFT the old witch is to lazy to do a propher fight so i switched again and joined with my t hunter ( Iris ) and had fun summoning some Colossus :)

Anyway i had lots of fun so thank you all once again :)