• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More uses for artifact tool

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wondering if in future we could ever get more uses for the artifact tool. As of now if only works to guarantee the enhancement of a item. It would be nice if, for example, it can guarantee the bonus mod when applied to armor refinements. That still goes along with the crafting theme of the tool. I need to apply 5 invul level refinements to my suit. I've applied about 14 or 15 and never got a bonus 5th mod yet. At 20 mil a pop for platemail refinements it adds up. Would like to head other peoples thoughts. In the end it would make EA more money since u only get the tool through them.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rather than the artifact tool, I would rather see the whetstone functionality expanded.

Instead of removing only damage increase, I would like to see it remove any single property from an item. (Not curses like antique or cursed). It would make reforging base pieces much more realistic.

You could combine one with a refinement for a guaranteed bump.

Options go on and on...

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Both ideas are good. If not using the tool to get the 5th mod maybe add a gold sink. Have the armor refinement guy get u a 5th mod in exchange for a large amount of gold.