• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] More Unravelling Questions...

L

Leaddore

I am trying to use BSing to make items to unravel now, anyone know the best way to keep the gains up? Is it based on the item or the ore color? I notice DC give me gains, but you cant even unravel Shadow Iron or Bronze, but gold seems to work, should I just keep with the DC ore and make more advanced weapons, or do I have to up the color of the ore too?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing that the lower requirements property from dull copper and gold is the reason for the gains. The recent publish nerfed something with regards to the elemental damage spread from the other colored ingots. I'm not really clear on what exactly happened, but I don't think using the high end ingots will help. You might need to try low end runics or go hunting for monster loot.