• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More Treasure Around Britain. Saturday Feb 27th starting at 8pm EST

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The Governor of Britain will be hosting another Treasure Hunt event on Saturday Feb 27th, starting at 8pm Eastern. The funds from this event will be going toward the "Clean up Britain" campaign to try to get the Britain Bank roof repaired. I am looking forward to another fun filled adventure!

Please meet at West Britain Bank at 8pm Eastern time.

Sorry for the short notice, the month of February is running away!

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you everyone who was able to make it to the event. I have to plan around Deal or No Deal next time, but I had a blast. Thank you everyone, and hope some of the loot was worthwhile.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great event Governor Rav. I had a Fantastic time! I really appreciate how you have the event planned out and everything went smoothly.