• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More than one job? :O

C

Confetti

Can you have more than one job at a time? And can you keep the titles each one gives or is it that you only specialize in one thing?

I

imported_debslee

Seems that our sims were not built to multi task LOL!!

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Can you have more than one job at a time? And can you keep the titles each one gives or is it that you only specialize in one thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get another job, your sim will automatically quit the first job. Although, if you are a paying account, you can have different jobs for your different sims you make, if you wanted some change

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get another job, your sim will automatically quit the first job. Although, if you are a paying account, you can have different jobs for your different sims you make, if you wanted some change

[/ QUOTE ]

Mandi is right. If you have a paying account, you can have different sims on different jobs. For example, I have a sim that I use mainly in the restaurant job and another sim I use mainly for the nightclub (dancer) job.

I leave from the restaurant job and rush over to the nightclub sim as fast as possible. That job runs until just after 4:00am, which gives me enough time to green both sims and breathe a few times before starting another cycle.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I have a really stupid sim in TC3 that has been playing with jobs for months. She goes to work, then comes home and quits her job and gets another one most days. Sometimes she might work the diner job until she gets a promotion then quits and works in factory until she gets a promotion. On a couple of occasions she has gone to work at the factory in the morning then has come home and quit that job for a job in the nightclub and goes to work again the same evening.

While I have found it is possible to have all 4 of these jobs and it does allow me to retain my title in each while I work elsewhere...I wouldn't suggest this type of gameplay if you really want to make money. My skills are spread thin and at this rate it will take years for me to reach the top of any job track.

D

Dogsoffour

Yep, you keep your job title (level), but I think any shifts you have worked toward your next promotion are lost.