• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

more than 1 account!!!! Since Update help!!!

S

Silly

I could run my 3 sims in Ea Land until the update today. Now when i got to log in it just pops me back to desktop
Can someone please help. Thanks

S

Silly

and please dont send me to the running 2 sims @ once post as it is not working for me anymore since the update! I should be smart & cancel all 3 of my accounts as this is getting rediculious. I pay on time all the time for over 2 years but can never get any hellp when needed! Sorry i need to vent as i have been trying to fix this for hours & im ready to smash my frigging computer!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I could run my 3 sims in Ea Land until the update today. Now when i got to log in it just pops me back to desktop
Can someone please help. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry hon, even today I have been able to log in 3 accounts at once, the first using the EA Land Window shortcut, and the second and third logging in through TSOClient.exe I don't have any idea why today's update would have affected yours, but wanted you to know you're being heard.

A bit of info, if I may for those that might be able to help......are you running XP, or Vista, and if you are running Vista then I am sure you're using the 'Run As Administrator' right click that I understand Vista users have to use each and every time? Other than that, I'm at a loss as to what might be making it not work.

S

Silly

i am running vista..
Can you please tell me exactly what should be in Target &amp; Start?

G

<blockquote><hr>

i am running vista..

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm sorry.....I have elected not to upgrade to Vista until Microsoft works out the known issues with it, so other than what I've read here about having to 'Run as Administrator' each and every time (not through Control Panel, Katheryne I believe said that alone wasn't sufficient) I'm clueless as to what to do beyond that. I know what the XP shortcut should be, but I don't know if Vista differs and I'd hate to confused you further with my ineptitude

G

<blockquote><hr>

i am running vista..

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I have in vista for entry using the patch side of things.
You should use this 1st, if an update is due and you use the client to get the update you can run into problems.

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -r1024x768 –w

I have this for my client to use for EA Land:

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -r1024x768 -w "-CSCity:EA Land"

And this for my client to use for TC3:

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -r1024x768 -w"-CSCity:TC3