• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Macefighting] more temp

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cannot fit it all on lol

so im heading for

115 mace
100 anat
100 tac
100 necro
60 chiv
100 bush
90 heal
110 parry

775 lol

to meny points to little time
only mace and tac left to do so i need to know what to drop now

i know i need more parry and bush but im useing what i can afford for now

do i drop tac for more parry and bush and take anat to 115?

:sad2:

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hong on cheakybum
ill need tac for the moves so do i drop anat for tac? but have lower healing?

C

Connor_Graham

Drop Parry or drop Healing. Take Bushido to 120 and Macing to 120. Any points left over put into Chiv. I'm assuming this is for PvM?

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its for pvm yes

dont i need healing? and im shure i need parry so i dont get hit :sad3:

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I was trying to cook up a bush template for pvp. Knowing how difficult it is to fit in skill points since that stupid pub 43/46 pvp patch requiring tactics. I came up with somewhat of a solution. Not the best, but a solution none the less.

Imbue a ring and braclet with + skill points

13 x 4 skills braclet
13 x 4 skills ring

equals 104 skill points . HCI/DCI/DI can come from other items such as Spirit of the Totem, Conjurers Talisman, Weapons, shield if non bushido. DI from stormgrip as well as other items.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I was trying to cook up a bush template for pvp. Knowing how difficult it is to fit in skill points since that stupid pub 43/46 pvp patch requiring tactics. I came up with somewhat of a solution. Not the best, but a solution none the less.

Imbue a ring and braclet with + skill points

13 x 4 skills braclet
13 x 4 skills ring

equals 104 skill points . HCI/DCI/DI can come from other items such as Spirit of the Totem, Conjurers Talisman, Weapons, shield if non bushido. DI from stormgrip as well as other items.
If your elf you can squeze 10 DI or 5 HCI ontop of the 5 mods you can make on all your wooden armour pieces if you enhance with heartwood after imbuing them ;)

I made 2 suites, one that gives me 20 HCI and one that gives me 40 DI on my tunic/arms/gloves/gorget ontop of the resists and 5 mods i imbued on them, freeing up the 3 slots on my ring and braclet and adding like 50 mana and 24 stamina to my kit :)

Thunderz