• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] More mouse wheel options

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have sent this idea to broadsword as that's what they tell us to do with suggestions and feedback and I thought I would post here also to see what you guys think.

Currently I have my mouse wheel set to target last and target self. This works great.

It would be nice if we could also have the ability to hold down a key (lets use SHIFT for an example) and then use mouse wheel for target next enemy / target last enemy (or anything we like).

You could have a few different options. CTRL + mouse wheel forward / back etc etc.

I'm guessing this is hard coded into the EC and not sure if its something @Pinco might be able to add in a future update?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have sent this idea to broadsword as that's what they tell us to do with suggestions and feedback and I thought I would post here also to see what you guys think.

Currently I have my mouse wheel set to target last and target self. This works great.

It would be nice if we could also have the ability to hold down a key (lets use SHIFT for an example) and then use mouse wheel for target next enemy / target last enemy (or anything we like).

You could have a few different options. CTRL + mouse wheel forward / back etc etc.

I'm guessing this is hard coded into the EC and not sure if its something @Pinco might be able to add in a future update?
use this: XMouseButtonsControl
it's all that you need. The UI don't handle input, it will require several changes inside the client so I won't expect that anytime soon (if ever...).