• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More Invasion Fun!

R

Rama21

I had another fun invasion experience last night. I got on as Rama (Elder Swordswoman) just in time for the Cove wave to start (8pmish?) so I joined in. After Cove we headed to Nu'jelm but there was nothing there yet. Since I had been told the invasion hadn’t hit Delucia yet, I decided to try to get in one last semi-safe mining trip.

I switched to Ramski (GM miner, GM tinker, cook, fisher, useless mage) and decided to take a chance and head to Del Fel. I said a silent prayer and recalled to the Encyclopedia in Fel. For some reason I was relaxed as I stepped onto the alter. With a “Guard my stable bank recdu recsu” I spawned in Papua. Right next to a Vanguard Controller! There were no defenders in sight! Needless to say, I was in trouble. I managed to jump back on the alter and hit my macro again. I must have died as I was spawning because Arcski (my fire bug) ended up in Glow with my ghost while my body stayed in Papua.

After running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off looking for a healer I finally got a res and headed back to the Encyclopedia. Even though I planned for the worst and had only unimportant or insured items with me, I still hate to lose a perfectly good body. So, I left Arcski behind and made one attempt to get my body back. Let’s just say it didn’t go well, seeing as how the Vanguard Controller was now standing on top of it. After getting another res I went to get Arcski and headed home to lick my wounds and pout.

:lame:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't you love when evil camps your body? ha!

These invasions have definitely picked up...fix the stuck spawn and it will be a great challenge. Not a solo challenge but a great one, hehe.

I've done that a few times when checking for spawn times in towns and logged into Nu'jelm with the sound of a Liche laughing in my ear before my screen even loaded.
Scaaaary!