• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More Fun Fights

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night all factions were on, there were a TON of people in Yew. Was some good times! This had been the most people I have seen on at once in Yew in a while.

Lateron, late that eve , Boon, Godin, DC, Deep, and myself were all messing around in Yew. RUOH issued us a cordial invitation to despise for a fight.

We obliged.

We rolled in through the ogre lords and NOT the drop in, and was able to defeat two of our hosts (Lox and Snu) before the last couple made their escape.

They had: Lox, Havoc, Snu Snu and some guy named Snark? or something like that, these at least were the one's I noticed.

Win some lose some, right?

Was a good fight. We look forward to more.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night all factions were on, there were a TON of people in Yew. Was some good times! This had been the most people I have seen on at once in Yew in a while.

Lateron, late that eve , Boon, Godin, DC, Deep, and myself were all messing around in Yew. RUOH issued us a cordial invitation to despise for a fight.

We obliged.

We rolled in through the ogre lords and NOT the drop in, and was able to defeat two of our hosts (Lox and Snu) before the last couple made their escape.

They had: Lox, Havoc, Snu Snu and some guy named Snark? or something like that, these at least were the one's I noticed.

Win some lose some, right?

Was a good fight. We look forward to more.
Well; Yes; I did catch the dropkick BUT!! We didn't tell you guys come down. We killed a blue down there and I guess he got angry and told you guys to come down bc the spawn wasn't even popped :p

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, we figured it was just for the pvp as there was no spawn. We left after.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kind of an eye witness report and innocent bystander....

I was unraveling at the tower about the time this happened. I did see somebody in general chat say come down to despise we took a rat from a blue. Didn't pay much attention to the person who said it then the usual general chat blah blah blah happened afterwards. So somebody did say something unless it was that blue you all killed.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kind of an eye witness report and innocent bystander....

I was unraveling at the tower about the time this happened. I did see somebody in general chat say come down to despise we took a rat from a blue. Didn't pay much attention to the person who said it then the usual general chat blah blah blah happened afterwards. So somebody did say something unless it was that blue you all killed.
Ya; he was pretty mad. He said some derogatory things to us when we killed him. :lol: