• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client More EC Bugs

Dethsius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I would really like to know if these bugs are actually being worked on. Many of these have been ongoing for quite some time and we've gotten no word or fixes for them. Some were "supposed" to be fixed in a previous patch but that failed miserably. I'll list the most important day to day bugs:

- Rubber banding constantly while fighting. Ping is great, connection is great.
- Health bar doesn't update as it should, even more so after death/rez.
- Bandages disappear after mounting. Have to close and reopen pack. VERY DEADLY ISSUE
- Halberds have the same damage as a large battle axe, even though it shows differently on the weapon.
- Crushing blow works for low damage weapons but not higher damage weapons. Higher damage remains the same damage as without CB.
- Durability on items do not count towards it's durability. (ex Dur +100 but weapons shows 43)
- Backpacks are buggy. You have to stretch backpack to show all items and often times the items don't even show unless it's in list.
- Backpacks 2 - Backpacks still hiding behind the main backpack.
- Scavenger stops working after the first item is picked up or if you attempt to use it more than once. Relog required to use it again, then stops working again.
- Once you list items on the vendor menu, the items do not show up, most often on search. I've attempted to sell some plants on a vendor that never showed up by name (easter plants), but they show up by pricing range.
- Vendor search menu still displays old and new menu after you cycle through the next round of items.
- Vendor search displays same items after cycling through next round of items. Takes forever to search through.
- Search menu not available often times in your home or in the city. It either doesn't show for many many minutes, or it breaks while searching causing it to time out for many minutes before you can use it again.
- Mobile bar does not display correctly. Often holds creatures that are no longer there till you close it and reopen.
- More on special moves. Please test these. They DO NOT WORK CORRECTLY. Many do less damage than they should, some do not even seem to work at all. Bleed also does not work correctly. If you try to use it back to back, anything after the first does not do damage but it takes up your points.
- Unable to lock down items in home if there is a chest on the floor below it. It falls into the chest instead on the floor above where i'm attempting to lock it down. Floor doesn't divide the one below it correctly. I shouldn't be able to add items to a chest below or pull items from it from above.
- Death in a dungeon = black screen. I've changed settings as noted on other sites but this does not help. Unable to navigate in pitch black!

Many of these EC bugs have to be fixed but only temporarily by closing UO and reopening. More often than not, they happen right away as soon as you log in, or when you die.

There are many more. These are just the most important ones that I have to deal with every single day that crushes my gameplay.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure you will just get the same old canned response "submit a bug report" to which my reply would be "try and play the client yourselves devs". Do they even play this game?