• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Moonglow Zoo Tame Off and Auction

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When: January 15th, 2018 @ 7 PM EST

Where: Moonglow Zoo

On the 15th of January , Moonglow will host a benefit event in order to bolster the Zoo up from its current status of tier 5 (as of this posting).

All proceeds will be donated directly to the Zoo itself.

The Auction will consist of donated items (anyone wishing to donate items can do so by donating to the city stone) and will consist of a fairly simple matter. Payment upon winning bid.

Items currently on the auction block include:

Power Scrolls of the 120 Variety

Reward Items (Yearly such as dye tubs, ethereals etc and donation items)

Tokens! (shiny, shiny tokens)

The Tame Off will be a very special event however.

For 30 minutes, the lands best tamers will be tasked to tame as many points as they possibly can and donate them to the Zoo. The one that does will be awarded a unique title (if they are a citizen of Moonglow) as well as winning 3 Million Gold.

If the winner is not a citizen of Moonglow, a request to their current city Governor will be made to award the title.

The Moonglow Zoo was once a shining beacon of accomplishment. Let us regain that glory once more.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Quick update. Already been getting several donations of items for the auction so just wanted to take this moment to say thank you for all the support so far everyone! Still just a little over 2 weeks until the event itself, so hopefully everyone is preparing their taming routes for the Tame Off.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Little bit under a week till the event. Hope to see many there.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
RL has come up and is forcing me to work tomorrow night. Postponing this for just a short while why I try and figure a new day out.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well I totally understand how things comes up and when its the nasty 4 letter word (work).....it has been hard to conform dates for me as well , as seems always have something come up. Keep us posted

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can get em from you tonight after the meeting if you want

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Que @Norrar . Can Toad be donated to the Zoo, cuz well i been taming them like crazy as of late (dont ask i know im wired) and i would hate for them to just see on my pet vendor doing nothing i mean who wouldnt want a pink toad :p:p:p