• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Moonglow Zoo is active!

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
After days and days of hard work, I've managed to get the Moonglow zoo (on the Trammel side), fully stocked. Now's your chance to see the Silver Steed if you'd like!
I'm going to try not to let the tiers decline, so if anybody can help, even if it's donating a beetle here and there, we can keep it stocked for a long time and show everyone on the other shards that Catskills is #1!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Days and Days? Nah, more like weeks and weeks or months even. Congrats on your dedication, that is one heck of an accomplishment.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stopped by and had a look - well done! I remember last time we had a zoo drive and people were dropping off animals round the clock and we still didn't get anywhere near a full zoo! I have to ask, how many contribution points did you get for doing all that?

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I stopped by and had a look - well done! I remember last time we had a zoo drive and people were dropping off animals round the clock and we still didn't get anywhere near a full zoo! I have to ask, how many contribution points did you get for doing all that?
I still have 4 million left. I already bought the titles, the contribution pedestal, and some interactive statues. Even after all that, I still wont have enough to buy the rest of the statues and the zoo armor set.

I broke my leg in April and have been on workers comp since. Being bored at home, I decided that we need a full zoo. I tamed drakes and dragons for 10 hours a day. I will admit though that from tier 10 to tier 11, I finished up by donating gold. For some reason I thought that tier 10 was the final tier, so I was really discouraged when I found out that I needed a million more points. Oh well. I just hope we can keep it up because I don't think I'm ever going to do that again!

Dayton

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
After days and days of hard work, I've managed to get the Moonglow zoo (on the Trammel side), fully stocked. Now's your chance to see the Silver Steed if you'd like!
I'm going to try not to let the tiers decline, so if anybody can help, even if it's donating a beetle here and there, we can keep it stocked for a long time and show everyone on the other shards that Catskills is #1!
I've been helping you out with Uni's and Drag's...No where near the amount you dealt with.
I do agree with Kylie Kinslayer, that is a very nice accomplishment!! Great Job!!

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all the hard work!
Does anyone know if our beloved crane has ever been lost? Is it still the oldest crane in all of UO? Someday I hope to bring back some pet fights or another tamers challenge.....