• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Moonglow Moongate Vendor House

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello all,

I am looking to trade my Moonglow Moongate house. Ideally I would trade for a 120 focus and 120 meditation PS on the Lake Austin shard. I know a few of you have toons there and might be willing to do that trade. If you are interested in the house but only have Siege gold then PM me. My preference would be for the Lake Austin trade but I'm open to selling it outright. A vendor can be placed at the top and appears to be standing beside the guard zone once raised, you can shop there without ever moving from the gate:

glowhouse1.JPG

glowhouse2.JPG

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Got the scrolls I needed on LA another way. Changing this to a "Selling" thread, asking 1 mil for the Moonglow House. Thanks.