• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow Mayor

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Greetings everyone! I am running for Moonglow Governor. I plan to keep the Trade Buff the same in case you were wondering. I want to help Moonglow become more than just a Trade Buff City! I will provide a voice for all the citizens!

I have been to many of the Mayors meetings at Castle Blackthorn. Here of late the voices of many cities have gone silent. Allow me to fill the seat and bring your questions and concerns to the king. I will do the city of Moonglow and its citizens proud.

If you have questions please feel free to PM me or send me an ICQ 568 300 481

If you need assistance in getting citizenship or anything else please let me know!

Sorry for using Mayor instead of Governor but I do not know how to edit the Title

Last edited: