• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Moonglow Citizens +5 Spell Damage Increase

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dear Citizens of Moonglow,

I have taken a first step of funding the city with 2 million gold pieces so that all respected citizens may enjoy a 5% increase in Spell Damage. Being the City of Magic and Scholarly studies I thought it an appropriate first step. Following this it is my hope that all citizens of Moonglow will gather together in a meeting to be announced in a separate thread. There we can begin creating a vision for the future.

Respectfully,

Lady Amber Witch

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that you lived on Magincia and held property in Skara Brae. Now you are a citizen of Moonglow as well? Is there any township or province in which you do not live?