• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow black gate closed?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wonder what happened if someone was still inside....

L

Loquacious Wrath

Its not closed! Go take a look. Portal to Andrew's domain.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moongate is gone on the shards that I checked. There is lighting bolts hitting the ground where it once was, and if you watch closely enough you can see what looks like a person in a death robe and other times flashes of what looks like a shadow lord as the lighting strikes. Of course it is 2 in the morning and I might just be seeing things.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The moongate itself isn't there BUT you can indeed still get in. One of the above posters hinted about what's on the other side. Now mind you, if someone else is already in the room, you won't be able to enter so you'll have to be patient and wait until they exit. I guess it's time for many of us to choose sides. :D :thumbup: