• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow Beer Garden

T

Trevelyan

Who else misses it?

I think that Queen Dawn should remake it!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, This was spoken about at a Meet & Greet with the EMs a while back and they asked for a screenshot of it, Which I sent, So hopefully they will get it rebuilt.

Although that was a while ago, Maybe a reminder at the next Meet & Greet is required. *grins*

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ME for one - The grass we have now is better than that damn great crater but I do miss the garden.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it was promised that it would be reinstated after the crater had been filled: yes please!

I

Irvyn

*adds support* Yes, lots of good memories, was a nice meeting place.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does everyone like the old beer garden? Could do a design competition for it :) Although it may end up not to peoples likings

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EM's are a better bet, with possibly an email appeal to Mesanna.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EMs already know about it, Best we just wait and see what happens.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No reason to email me, I got the message *smiles*