• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moongate Humor

• Thread starter imported_Merv_DeGriff
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Merv_DeGriff

So I was out and about in fell Yew lastnight enjoying the free entertainment stealth offers. Watched a few ganks, a few good fights, and some lameness. I just wish I had fraps for some of it.

Example:
About 6 players blast by me on mounts as I was walking away. I see some spells go off and few blows trade and heck if I know who's on who for most of it. They run around in a fury and every so often I hear a "thunk", and then the pack of combatants took off t the west as someone tried to break off and run. Then a few seconds latter, some guy from SI (forgot your name sorry!) comes putzing along on foot plinking away with a bow.

Ah the poor bloody infantry, they get no love. I guess you had to be there to see it for this to be funny. But I have to ask the SI guy... Did the poor SOB you were shooting ever notice you? I'm pretty sure those arrows were doing good damage.

Oh and who was on who? That fight was entertaining to watch.

X

XTekNikX

<blockquote><hr>

Then a few seconds later, some guy from SI (forgot your name sorry!) comes putzing along on foot plinking away with a bow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah that narrows it down a lot considering they pretty much all run that template.

X

XTekNikX

<blockquote><hr>

Then a few seconds later, some guy from SI (forgot your name sorry!) comes putzing along on foot plinking away with a bow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah that narrows it down a lot considering they pretty much all run that template.

B

Biske

Not as entertaining as trying to figure out what in the blue hell it is you are talking about.

B

Biske

Not as entertaining as trying to figure out what in the blue hell it is you are talking about.