• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MOO \P/ and Queen Mum

• Thread starter Good_Ole_Lefty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Funny rumors - The way I just heard it MOO kicked a member and none other than our own Queen Mum who is a spy for \P/.

I knew there was more to Queen Mum than meets the eye.

J

jennypitt

<blockquote><hr>

Funny rumors - The way I just heard it MOO kicked a member and none other than our own Queen Mum who is a spy for \P/.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guild P has infiltrated all the main guilds on sonoma, its just an attempt to steal the best players away. For Example, P has infiltrated COP, the objective is to steal KammyGirl out of the guild. We overestimated her Loyalty to cop and have now set our sites on Lumber-Jack ME.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

M

Madchild

ohh common ya could have at least said one of my chars i make a damn good sheild

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! It is rumored that Queen Mum is freely giving away poisoned cookies to her new guildmates! \P:}

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! It is rumored that Queen Mum is freely giving away poisoned cookies to her new guildmates! \P:}

[/ QUOTE ]

Im fat, hungry, and out of cure pots.

H

Hermetic

Bro, have no fear, we can get one of the recruits to suck the poison out.