• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Monthly Subscription Recently Cancelled

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a monthly subscription which was recently cancelled with no explanation. Is this due to the ownership change? Should I reestablish my subscription?

I would like to keep supporting the site and prefer to pay a little every month rather make larger donations less frequently.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, that was most likely due to the change in ownership, the old owner probably just cancelled it to make sure there would not be misunderstandings of who the money was going to.

@Nexus would know more about this topic.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep it has to do with the change of ownership. We'll do an announcement. We're in the process of getting a bank account setup for funds to go into from Subscriptions, Donations etc. separate from any individual member of the new ownership. We want any money that comes in to go towards the site, not getting mixed in with any of our personal funds. Once we get this finished and a Paypal account setup to channel funds to it, I'll make sure there is an announcement.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep it has to do with the change of ownership. We'll do an announcement. We're in the process of getting a bank account setup for funds to go into from Subscriptions, Donations etc. separate from any individual member of the new ownership. We want any money that comes in to go towards the site, not getting mixed in with any of our personal funds. Once we get this finished and a Paypal account setup to channel funds to it, I'll make sure there is an announcement.
Thank you.