• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Monthly Fishing Tales....It was....

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...this *spreads hands 2 foot apart* ....big I tell ya!

"Arggh me landlubbers! After considerin' ye can cast a rod very well,here be the low down on the monthly fishin jamboree!

1) Each month 2 types fish will be chosen to fish for.

2) From 1st of month-thru end of the month is when you will fish. Fish Caught must have the correct date on them.

3) The largest fish of both fish will be declared winners.

4) The Largest fish of the two will be on display and a recognition given to both fish.

5) We will meet the last day of each month at New Mag Docks for Weigh-in and Turn ins.

6) If the end of the month day interferes with a player event it will be moved forward or back a day depending on circumstance.

7) At the weigh in..the next months fish will be announced.

Get ye rods out and start casting me hearties!

The Fish for Febuary are:

Bull Fish and Giant Koi

After each weigh in we will also have a white net toss!

See you Feb 28th

Last edited:

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations to our January Fisher's!

Biggest Fish- 194 stone- Spellbreaker
Rarest and Biggest Crab- 51 stone- Milo and Crazy Diamond-- It was Tied!
Rarest Fish- Blue Marlin- Crazy Diamond
Honorable Mention goes to Voluptuous for catching Sponge Bob (you guys have to ask her about that one *winks*)

Last edited: