• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] monster loot for unraveling

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im somewhat new to the imbuing skill. But i am wondering should item properties that have a single enhancement; Like mage armor, spell channeling, slayers, etc... Should be the only ones that should be looted when compared to items with a varied ranges like di, hci, etc...

thanks

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I tend to keep 1 and 2 mod items that are max or close like hci di etc as for unraveling for gains i loot everything and throw it in one bag to unravel and the ones i am to low to unravel i throw in another bag for later and rinse and repeat!

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I currently loot stuff that has good mods or multiple mods (4 or more) but then I am allready Legendary Imbuer. Before I would save all items and unravel them for residue and essence. Now I have a stockpile of stuff so I save all the stuff with more or better mods and all the metal stuff to smelt down. I guess it depends on what your goal is and your playstyle.