• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Money Objects Sent to Inventory?

G

Just thought I'd post this here to see if anybody has any similar experiences. Today my sim merged from JP to EA-Land. I had a money house prepared full of pinatas. When I arrived in EA-Land I landed on my lot and noticed ALL of the pinatas were gone. At first I freaked because I didn't want to think about repurchasing so many items. I checked my inventory, however, and they were all there. Just the pinatas did this. I found it kind of strange, but luckily they weren't deleted.

Anybody else have similar merge experiences?

I

imported_Fire Dragon

Yes, same when DC merged, though wasn't enough of a worry to post about it. Got a message when i landed that said something along the lines of " some of your items may have been moved to inventory"

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, same when DC merged, though wasn't enough of a worry to post about it. Got a message when i landed that said something along the lines of " some of your items may have been moved to inventory"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto all money objects were in inventory, bust kind expected as have a crafting house although, saying that was a little peed off when I found a crafting table gone, especially as i only had two to start with as never needed anymore, ah well at least she arrive safe and I have the right body lmao