• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Money Object Bug

• Thread starter imported_Shirl1211
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Shirl1211

Anyone else having trouble selling their finished money making object or am I the only one with that bug. I have one sim that seems to have all kinds of bug problems and she also gets stuck in properties alot. It's weird why it happens so frequently to just one and not the rest. Any ideas as to what I may be able to do about it? Much appreciated!!!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Most of my lag problems cross over from one sim to the next. The only cure I've found to reduce some of that lag is to constantly empty my custom content cache. The cache stores memory of every Custom content object I come into contact with in game. Keeping items stored in the memory/cache helps me to land faster at properties I frequent but seems to slow me down doing anything else.

I've finally decided to just empty my cache files every day before I log in to keep lag to a minimum. I may land on lots slower but it seems to be helping with lag in other areas of game play.