• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Money house roomie pop up

• Thread starter imported_fajjaa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_fajjaa

I just made a roomie at my money house and got a pop up saying that roomies get a bonus from paid account visitors, or was it paying account roomies get a bonus. Is this new or an old pop up that needs to be rewritten? I thought house bonuses were dead? I could wait a few days to see what happens, but wanted to hear from experience.

V

vapd3317

I have a money house and the owner of the money object gets a bonus for it's use. Has been that way since EA land opened. At least on the pizza table.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just made a roomie at my money house and got a pop up saying that roomies get a bonus from paid account visitors, or was it paying account roomies get a bonus. Is this new or an old pop up that needs to be rewritten? I thought house bonuses were dead? I could wait a few days to see what happens, but wanted to hear from experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it is an old message they have not changed, referring to the now defunct Visitor Bonus....which used to go to each owner and roomie on a lot.

Get a screen shot if you see it again, so we can see the wording.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have a money house and the owner of the money object gets a bonus for it's use. Has been that way since EA land opened. At least on the pizza table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about this? I haven't gotten a pop-up message in a long time, when I enter the house I roomie in. We also tested this. The owner used one of my typewriters, and I didn't see my money change at all when he sold his story.

But yes, the visitor bonus is gone. We didn't have it in TC3, and not in EA-Land.

V

vapd3317

yes Lady,...I own the pizza table, I use another sim to make pizza with some friends and when I log in the owner of the table after we are done, it shows $1 bonuses for each round it was used.

G

The popup that comes up when you roomie someone is wrong.

It also says you will receive visitor bonus.

It's just the old message that hasn't been cleaned up.

W

Whitilicious 07'

I get $1 each time someone uses my objects also . Money houses get the $1 each time someone paints, jams, types, etc.