• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Monday's Train Schedule

G

Today the bullet trains will be leaving at 2 p.m. PST. Same drill as Friday. We'll give you more info as we go.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The train must be running late today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. We're just getting started. Sorry about that guys.

M

maximumNugget

lol that train is running REAL late hun put some coals on the fire and let rock the tracks to Ea-land ( LOL) i got 3 guys that i have been want to play sences friday !!!

G

please make alphaville last im getting taught there right now lol!

V

ValarieNicoleBF

Me too, Maximum...been waiting on my sim with locks, so I don't have to skill anymore

S

SilverSpike

I know they usually offer us free beverages when there is a train delay, but i never been offered a shiny object! thats new! i am fascinated!

S

SilverSpike

I would suggest getting the engines rolling before we get an order lol

M

maximumNugget

lol yup i want something new :
now holdding breath,
Now guys i sure hope that Parizad Doesn't put anything in the Messages about us LOL, that would be really funny !

S

SilverSpike

lmao i dont get it but im laughing anyway, im just in one of those moods today :p you are lucky lol

M

maximumNugget

and NO Mike AV is always 1st man, WE rockn this train

S

SilverSpike

*chants* BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF! I WANT BF FIRST! lol

I

imported_queenme

hi parizad
not knowing there was a "train" schedule *sigh* i had a sim packed up and waiting to move friday evening and waited, no move on sat am with maintenance - when moves usually take place, no move sun am, no move mon am, so i thot ok, mebbe it needs a reset, like it used to sometimes...so i cancelled move so i could schedule it again, hoping that would get it "going" for tonite, unfortunately now i no longer have the option to schedule a move? is that a glitch or the way it is supposed to be?
please let me know if u can ty, id really like to get my sim and his packed bags in here asap, just like everyone else has
thx

G

um hey queen me they said to leave in que to stay on list you might not get to go??/

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

*chants* BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF! I WANT BF FIRST! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

PFFFFFFT AV AV AV AV AV AV AV AV AV AV AV AV AV AV AV Lmfao, oh BF might be on the train, but AV has 1st class

G

pft to both ya lol i have been waiting since thrusday to go toot toot lol

iwant JP JP JP JP JP JP

G

Quick heads up, it might be cancelled today. I'll give more details as it becomes available.

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Quick heads up, it might be cancelled today. I'll give more details as it becomes available.

[/ QUOTE ]

aaaaawwwww

S

SilverSpike

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*lets out a deep sob and melts down*
NOOOOOOOOOOO

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Parizad

Your a Naughty gurl !!! Go and sit in the conner young lady !!!

and i am telling Big time on you !!!

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

you are gonna wish you never said that lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i am sure she'll hunt me down, this name is also my sim name lmfao

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

dazed and

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm just don't look in to the lights the train might hit ya !

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

But, but, but! I was just looking at the shiny object. I didn't touch it!

D

DGLita

What bullet train? Shiny object........ shiny object........ ahhhh shiny things

I

imported_queenme

I am making a second request for a reply from Parizad please to my previous question, not for speculative replies from others, though those are always interesting to read, I would really like the facts on this one.

Clearly, as I stated in my first posted question to you, I had been previously unaware that there was anything different about scheduling a move to ealand than any other move I have previously made in the game, otherwise I would have come here first to look for info. The game interface makes it seem as though it is to be handled just like any other move, even giving you the message that your sim will be moved at maintenance, which clearly wasn't the case.

The question to Parizad is still, is there a way for me to reschedule my sim to move to EAland and if so how?
Please reply as soon as you have the opportunity, even if it is just to acknowledge my question and say that you don't have an answer if that is the case.
Thank you Parizad.

G

lol ok even though you do not wish for this, Lee posted this already, lol
Lee said to leave the move in request.
sorry if i was tryng to help it is in my nature to be nice and help others

I

imported_queenme

like I said, always interesting to read, but sorry you didn't help, because you do not seem to have the info to answer the question, or did not read it correctly, the question never was what should I have done if I had come here first, the question is what to do now and if it isn't any trouble for you, I would love to hear what Parizad has to say about it instead of another repeat of an answer to a question I didn't ask, from you
thanks anyhow for your efforts

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yes queenmen, I asked Greg in town hall if I should just leave my move request or if I needed to cancel and ask again. He said leave it. There is a bug in move system and they manually move sims to EALand when they start the trains up.

But by all means wait for Parizad to answer. She might have time to do that sometime later today.

I

imported_queenme

Thanks Gracie for trying to help, but again the question isn't to "leave it", as stated clearly in my first posted question to Parizad, that option is already off the table, as I had proceeded as I normally had in the past when a move didn't go through, cancelled it, expecting to be able to reschedule it, not knowing that the move procedure now is apparently very different.

So the question, one more time is, what to do now? Why can I not select move now? Is that on purpose? Will I not be able now to ever move this sim? Will he have to wait until AV merges? Or, is there anything that I can do to be able to reschedule him to move?

That is why I asked Parizad, I did not see that info anywhere and was hoping she could get it for me.
Thanks for trying.

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks Gracie for trying to help, but again the question isn't to "leave it", as stated clearly in my first posted question to Parizad, that option is already off the table, as I had proceeded as I normally had in the past when a move didn't go through, cancelled it, expecting to be able to reschedule it, not knowing that the move procedure now is apparently very different.

So the question, one more time is, what to do now? Why can I not select move now? Is that on purpose? Will I not be able now to ever move this sim? Will he have to wait until AV merges? Or, is there anything that I can do to be able to reschedule him to move?

That is why I asked Parizad, I did not see that info anywhere and was hoping she could get it for me.
Thanks for trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that is al little on the rude side

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am making a second request for a reply from Parizad please to my previous question, not for speculative replies from others, though those are always interesting to read, I would really like the facts on this one.

Clearly, as I stated in my first posted question to you, I had been previously unaware that there was anything different about scheduling a move to ealand than any other move I have previously made in the game, otherwise I would have come here first to look for info. The game interface makes it seem as though it is to be handled just like any other move, even giving you the message that your sim will be moved at maintenance, which clearly wasn't the case.

The question to Parizad is still, is there a way for me to reschedule my sim to move to EAland and if so how?
Please reply as soon as you have the opportunity, even if it is just to acknowledge my question and say that you don't have an answer if that is the case.
Thank you Parizad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just schedule the move like you would any other move. The only option available should be EA-Land

G

[/ QUOTE ]

Just schedule the move like you would any other move. The only option available should be EA-Land

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been trying to schedule moves for 2 of my sims, and it's not an option. The "move sim" button is grayed out.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've been trying to schedule moves for 2 of my sims, and it's not an option. The "move sim" button is grayed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are your sims?

G

so does thismean the train is going? lol sure hope so cuz i have been waiting for 1 out of MF since thrusday and 1 out of JP since friday, lol toot too!

oh yea 2 out of jp lol sorry lol 3 total

G

<blockquote><hr>

Blazing Falls and Jolly Pines

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you requested a move in the past week?

G

<blockquote><hr>

so does thismean the train is going? lol sure hope so cuz i have been waiting for 1 out of MF since thrusday and 1 out of JP since friday, lol toot too!

oh yea 2 out of jp lol sorry lol 3 total

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know yet.

G

awwwwwwww kk will keep us posted, I know you are busy working on it

V

ValarieNicoleBF

Yes, please do keep us posted. I miss my locks and skills ;( lol

T

tc07

I am having a problem in ea-land every property I click on to study or go make money in less it is my own property it will not let me in saying I have to subscribe I have checked all my accounts and I pay for each one but I can't go any where it says resident lots only. Has anyone else got this?