• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Moirty Shield (in moonglow)

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Years back they placed the shield on the ground. I remember many people seeing it and going nuts. I too had a fascination with it and tried everything in my means to get it to release from the floor.

Most I remember about it was 3 RP chars (ran by GM's) having a argument and one tossing it on the floor. That's where it sits to this day.

Does anyone know if that's the end of it and its forever going to gain pixel dust sitting on the floor? Possibly some quest a GM made then quit the game and it sits there unfinished and no other GM want's to pick up the gauntlet and continue/finish it.

Enlighten myself and others with your knowledgeable insight and tales of you trying to retrieve this glorious shield...

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I msgd messara on Skype and asked her about it as she was our EM at that time. I'll update when I hear back from her.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Isn´t there one in the throne area in the Britain castle as well?

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's where it is on Atl, it must have been an event that all shards had, and the different EM's (or GMs) put their personal spin on it maybe. I assumed it was in the Lycaeum because the castle was gthe TB base on siege

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, maybe I´m thinking of the Europa shield...

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I msgd messara on Skype and asked her about it as she was our EM at that time. I'll update when I hear back from her.
Thank You Spyder... When it was tossed down on the floor that day it was godlike. Now with all the max mod caps in place and all the other stuff that's, if not equal to it or greater to it, it seems kinda pointless. My main interest is if its going to be accessible at some point as a one of a kind item or maybe something that multiple people could possibly get on a "limited time only" type quest.
When I run my necro/parry during a rat spawn it would be AWESOME. Granted I've got some pretty nice shields that I use, and I'd have to say one or 2 are better than what it offers (cursed and dying ones at that yes)... But that capped out spell damage increase alone would open quite a few slots for other mods.
I anxiously await to hear from you on what the word is about it. I believe if I were using it then it would definitely fill up my blessed choice.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess it was before her tour of duty on siege. She doesn't recall it. And her predessor went mia after a dramatic exit as EM. :/

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Guess someone needs to do some exploring among the teams then and decide what's gonna happen to it.
Anyone that has info please feel free to speak up.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Not trying to beat a dead horse here on this little wonderment. Just hoping someone will maybe even go as far as asking in Gen chat or on the talking versions out there about the shield.

Someone eventually will have the info grudged up from somewhere. Or maybe even actually get someone important to notice it and decide its worthy of discussion and possible recovery in the future... Who knows... YOU maybe? Common people, I can't believe I'm the only one with any remembrance of the little ordeal.

Am I?

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you emailed Messana about it? I'm sure if there are notes about it somewhere; she's got access to them.