• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mo'gluk finds new Breedur!!!!

• Thread starter imported_mo'gluk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_mo'gluk

har meeb find a oomie breedur dat will luuk guud in breedur suit meeb give tu her now meeb see wut her do....

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

I guess I should be careful of of Orcs bearing gifts.

I

imported_mo'gluk

wut!!! dat a bubhosh breedur suit cost meeb mani shinies!!!

G

Human males seem to have a habit of shooting for the stars when they have not so much as a firecracker's worth of power to get them there. I guess orc males are no different.

-Skylark

A

Apollyon

Makani's got a boyyyyfriend...er....orrrrrcfriend....uh....oh hell, another notch in the ol' chastity belt....

G

<blockquote><hr>

I guess orcs are just as much of pigs as men are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oink

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

I guess orcs are just as much of pigs as men are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably true, but the way he speaks is so cute!!

Y

Yasou Wakayama

No breeding until a dowery has been recieved ... send a pigeon my way to discuss terms ...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are chastity belts craftable?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure...mine was in my pack, and blessed when I got here.

-Skylark

G

Mine is crafted of pure silk, and has the CWS logo embroberied all over it, Grot made sure that the my trist with Wulf was put to an end.

G

oooh. An Orc/Wakayama wedding!
That would be fun to cover for the news!

I would like an invite, please.

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

No way a smelly Orc can afford me!

[/ QUOTE ]

uhoh!

I foresee an increase in demands for tribut!

Cheers!

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

*rolls eyes* No Wedding dear so dont rush out to find new clothes and sandles.

G

Darnit. I was going to ask Miranda to make a nice new dress for me.

M

majorwoo

<blockquote><hr>

No breeding until a dowery has been recieved ... send a pigeon my way to discuss terms ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the person around here confused as to why WAKA thinks they are GETTING a dowry ? They need to be GIVING one!

G

*applies Wulf trademarked "what-I-want-to-hear" filter to Ibichi's words*

<blockquote><hr>

dear...rush out to find new clothes and sandles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear that, Sevi? We have ensembles to plan!

*extends shepherd's crook, and snags Kat as she rushes out of Stonehaven babbling about brides &amp; silver sandals*

Remember, those don't work anymore.

To the BoD malls!

-Skylark

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Oh great so you to post explaining a dowry!

@Skylark...Wonderful way to twist my words around.

G

How did you get a picture of Ibichi? I thought she only sent RL pics to VmP members..

A

absimiliard

Awwww, poor Ibichi, beloved of the males of the shard. Desired for a wife by men, and possibly women, shard-wide. Must be rough.

*Cries a tear, just one*

Seriously my lady. Just count yourself lucky some savage doesn't want you as a bride. Instead of offering you bubhosh breedur ware and getting shinies for Yasou you could be looking at a pile of hearts cut from the strongest opponents they could kill! I can just see Halex riding up on a smelly ridgeback with a bag of hearts, brains, skulls, and ears for Yasou!

*laughs*

Must be rough being so hot. *wink*

Lindisfarne the Sig-less Wonder
"I wonder how long it'll take Ibichi to kill me when next we see one another?"
"Oh, Hi Ibi... OOooOOoOoOOoOoOoOOooooOooOoOoOo"

W

wavace

Oh cmon this would be an awsome siege event to post on the other shards !

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

*extends shepherd's crook, and snags Kat as she rushes out of Stonehaven babbling about brides &amp; silver sandals*

Remember, those don't work anymore.

To the BoD malls!

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

*coughs* Careful with that crook there missy! Ye yanked me right off me horse with that thing!

*mumbles something about dumb brides who refuse to give up the footwear* Me thinks they must be using some trammie insurance hack!

M

Mairig Yagi

Well I think Mo'gluk is cute, and quite a gentleman for an Orc

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

I didnt say the smelly lil orc wasnt cute but a gentleman that I am not sure of...first he kills a poor defenseless archer minding her own business in Luna...than he comes to my house with a Demon than two EVs. Of course he was bearing that really nice gift which I did appreciate.

Are you applying for the position of breeder for him? I try to set you two up. lol.

G

Griswald [VmP]

Hmmmmmmmm....... lets see......

1. Orcs are smelly (And not that $500 dollar cologne at that super-expensive store smell)

2. Orcs have a lot of body hair in like... every place. (Lasik hair treatment??)

3. Orcs carry practically nothing that you can steal. (GO DO CHAMP SPAWNS!)

4. Orcs are FREAKINGGG OORRRKKKZZZ!!! (Duh!)

5. I think that little smelly orc is cute.... *sigh*

6. 2 evs -- Massive mana cost. 1 deamon -- Butloads of karma. Free violet -- Priceless (ITS FREE DONT ARGUE!)

Since very few of my listings are positive i have come to the conclusion that the orc is a sexy beast (To other orcs) and is not fitting for weddings to human females.
But he can still marry human guys!

F

Feyre

Did your mom ever get onto you about eating those paint chips as a child?

I

imported_mo'gluk

I think he's jealous that orcs are gettin all the girls......

but then they do have BIG hands.....

G

Griswald [VmP]

lol mo i rob you all the time..... *sigh* disguise kits are such a wunderful thingeh! and i guess elf werewolf females would be okay, since they are hairy too.