• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

mods please place ... housing issue cant demolish

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have trash barrel in my moving create not sure if thats why i cant demolish this house can someone help me ?
thank you, Skett

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
make sure its released. as in not locked down... then use axe. If that doesnt work its for sure bugged and you will need GM to fix.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could also be the fountain that enhances bandages causing a bug. ive re deeded several that went to barrel graphic

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If it's not a trash barrel but a barrel it could be any deeded container that you had items in... those turn into barrels now so you can move them easier...

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you open the barrel and what does it say when you hover/click it and does it contain items or have the 0/0 items tag? There are a few items, elf items that are containers that are deeds that change into barrels when they pop into the moving crate.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Maybe placing a new trash barrel will delete the one in the moving crate. Just remember to axe it before demolishing the house. :wink: