• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Modify imbued Bows?

L

Lord Watkins

Hi i finally got my imbuer to the high 70 and created a nice 50% hit lightning when my archer tried to use it i got the message that read "bow must be modified by a bowyer" what does this mean and who do i go to, to get it fixed.any info would be much apperciated. Thanks, Lord Kheldar Ledgens.

ElvishArcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds similiar to the Juka Bows.
Get some gears and a GM Craftsman should be able to modify it if thats the case.

L

Lord Watkins

Re: new ? regarding the test shard

i was trying to do some crafting on the test shard and found that when i used the resources that they provided the did not register on the crafting menu ..IE...i put some heartwood in my bag and tried to craft something it says i have no wood on me ,but it i chop a tree i can use reg wood ,if i lumberjack i can get heartwood and turn it to boards but if i try to craft something it says i have no wood .is this justa test issue or am i doing something wrong.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: new ? regarding the test shard

did you set the menu to the type of wood you had in your bag?

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds similiar to the Juka Bows.
Get some gears and a GM Craftsman should be able to modify it if thats the case.
Hi i finally got my imbuer to the high 70 and created a nice 50% hit lightning when my archer tried to use it i got the message that read "bow must be modified by a bowyer" what does this mean and who do i go to, to get it fixed.any info would be much apperciated. Thanks, Lord Kheldar Ledgens.
I think you should imbue it up and maybe add another slayer and then use the gears on it for a double slayer.

-Lorax