• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Moby Grape Rose Found

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You could donate it to the museum of players, run by Deadbob. It's a house completely filled with stuff from players who have helped shape UO over the games history. Statues, books, roses etc. Deadbob has been missing for a few weeks so contacting him may be a slight issue, but you could always drop it in the mailbox at his museum (I have a house teleporter to it located at my in town luna house at the south luna crossroads).

Alternatively, Goodman's rune library might collect stuff like that from old players. Andrasta is the owner of it.

Assuming the rose is on Atlantic of course, which the screenshot seems to suggest it is.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Seems to me that I had ended up with a bunch of Moby items on his home shard (can't remember which one that was but it wasn't Atlantic) and donated them to a group building a museum in his memory.

Maybe a little searching will track down the location.

Quick search found this link

Maybe @Assia Penryn or @lineman can help out

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know he was a great player/IDOCer, I came across his rose and wondering what i should do with it? donate it? who should i contact?
I believe Krystal maintains the Luna mall and Wrong area castle on Pacific that are the Moby Museum(s). I know where both are, castle at least probably has a mailbox.

They were my IDOCing competition. ;)