• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mobile App Question

Lord Hunter76

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings Everyone,
I hope you are well and staying safe. I was just wondering if there is a Stratics app for an IPhone like they have with discord and the like so I can track stuff while on the move? Thanks and be well.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Everyone,
I hope you are well and staying safe. I was just wondering if there is a Stratics app for an IPhone like they have with discord and the like so I can track stuff while on the move? Thanks and be well.
i believe stratics still uses tap talk? which ive never like but some people still use it. You can see the "sent from tap talk" at the bottom of their posts.

what I have done is set up RSS feed bot for discord. It auto posts to my discord server any post in the stratics trade forum or rares forum.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use Tapatalk on Android works great... Never tried it on iPhone though...

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I use Tapatalk on Android works great... Never tried it on iPhone though...

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
I use tapatalk too, its decent. I would not pay to upgrade to tapatalk pro. You can also remove the "sent from tapatalk...." in your signature, I'm just too lazy.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk