• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MMORPG Post

Gestankfaust

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ya...that's where I found out about it. I remember something about Project: Gorgon before, but when I saw the open invite, I bit. Glad I did. Doing an awesome job and hope it only gets better!

:D

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
so many new converts...er.....players! Welcome!

exiledtyrant

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just found out about an hour ago because of that post. This games looks to be very promising. I am an absolute character creation and crating nut. It seems likes there;s a lot of systems in this game to enjoy both. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions after i finish catching up on reading whats out there.

Neofit

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Nice to see that much activity on mmorpg.com. The ones I posted in didn't react much. Now if one managed to push it through to the editors of rockpapershotgun.com that would help a lot I believe. I posted on their forums, but way more people read their articles than their forums. Every day they have a piece on some Early Access pixelart adventure puzzle whatever PoS, about time they posted about something in development that is actually good.

Asmodeus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Been playing the game for a couple days and got to say it is great fun. I think there are simply not enough people that know about the game and when we do find out about it, like myself, the kick starter only has like a few weeks to go before the deadline which isn't really encouraging to us new people just finding out about it.

You guys n gals need to somehow get the word out to the masses!

Last edited:

rhonen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Been playing the game for a couple days and got to say it is great fun. I think there are simply not enough people that know about the game and when we do find out about it, like myself, the kick starter only has like a few weeks to go before the deadline which isn't really encouraging to us new people just finding out about it.

You guys n gals need to somehow get the word out to the masses!
The old saying goes something like "Charity begins at Home".

You're right that we need to get the word out but each and every one of needs to do our part. Post about this game in the Forums you go to, tell your Guildmates about it, tweet the news, post it on Facebook and shout about it from a mountain top how good this game is.

Let's see if we can crash their sever due to the sheer number of people trying to log into this game.

Every dollar pledged in Kickstarter is not only a way to help with the costs of development but it is also a way to voice your opinion that this game is worth supporting. A Kickstarter that is not funded very well may be quickly looked over since people may not take the time to look at the project simply by thinking that "other" people did not think it was good enough to support, so why should they support it?

Ratero.

Asmodeus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The old saying goes something like "Charity begins at Home".

You're right that we need to get the word out but each and every one of needs to do our part. Post about this game in the Forums you go to, tell your Guildmates about it, tweet the news, post it on Facebook and shout about it from a mountain top how good this game is.

Let's see if we can crash their sever due to the sheer number of people trying to log into this game.

Every dollar pledged in Kickstarter is not only a way to help with the costs of development but it is also a way to voice your opinion that this game is worth supporting. A Kickstarter that is not funded very well may be quickly looked over since people may not take the time to look at the project simply by thinking that "other" people did not think it was good enough to support, so why should they support it?

Ratero.

Quite true which was my point, I am very new here to this game and I think I have posted more on the mmorpg than 95% of the people playing this game.

To get coverage the thread needs to be kept alive and if people would go to this thread and post once or twice a week it would be bumped up and much more visible. Frankly 2 or 3 people will not keep it from being lost amongst all the other threads.

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well as I posted in another thread, I heard about this game from that MMORPG.como thread. I'm interested in testing it out and seeing what its all about. Although everything written about it from the devs and the folks that made that thread seemed like they were writing it for me. So here's hoping to a start to a WONDERFUL friendship!