• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] mixed lot - armor, jewels, deco

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if these jewels are worth anything or not:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- note these are the "old" ones.

-Server Birth
-From 1997

--from old large tower before housing security

--no clue if this plant is rare or not but figured I'd find out:

Rare hued Shoes - possibly one of a kind:

-not sure on these but I think may be a rare hue from evil mages way back when:

-and these, not sure if they're special or not (AOS regular leather hue):

-Rare Prepatch Shields:

Additional Randoms for sale:
-Ethy Polar Bear
-Ethy Kiriin
-Glad Collar Replica
-Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation
-Crimson Cincture
-Minax Sandals
-Tangle
-Wizards Curio
-Most Doom arties ask what you need I prob. have it
-Your pick of any vet reward

Sorry for the long post and jumble of photos. Let me know if you want anything, and please post offers - this is not an auction. Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HI all, within 5 min. of OP I have gotten 2 PM's asking what B/O is on the un-named ringmail leggings.

I am not much good at pricing armor so would appreciate offers posted in here. Of course you can also ICQ me @ 73118383 or PM me on the lesser items.

Thanks again

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer. If it's OK with you, I'd like to wait until the end of the weekend - maybe Sunday evening, and if nobody else has made offers they're all yours.