• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mission 3 - A Robbery In Britain?

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Always a sign you’ve made it too hard when not one person manages to gain all the available points. *evil grin* Below are the answers to Mission 3.

See you tonight at the Meet & Greet! Saying goodbye is always hard, but with booze it'll be fun!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Always a sign you’ve made it too hard when not one person manages to gain all the available points. *evil grin*"

I think the reason was, the book by the boat decayed. I thought it was an awful short mission. Went and looked at Everything just now. The book by the boat in Brit is missing ALL other clues etc are still in place.

Do I get bonus points for Investigating this. :)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How wierd! I just went there and it's in place still. I've moved it, Hopefully it's now visible. Very very wierd. :(

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. Can now see it clearly. I will update my report on it. Bummer there was a glitch and I couldn't see it earlier. Looking forward to the next mission already. :)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Due to the fact the book was not visible, Everyone that posted a report will get full points in this mission, Seems like the fairest thing to do. So apologies about the book.

Points awarded for the mission:

1 Point for attending
2 Points for following Blood Trail
1 Point for finding the boat
3 Points for finding island

Current point totals can be found here: http://catskills.uoem.net/?page_id=1076

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran