• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Youth found / 10 MIL Reward for the Bear that wounded him

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Missing Poster Posted :

MISSING YOUNG MALE GARGOYLE

Goes by the name Huk. ...
Believed near Skara Brae
If seen please contact Governor Daenyra or
Any DragonStone Clan or
Skara Brae Ranger

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Huk wandered into Trinsic last night battered and wounded, a few stitches after we got him back to Ter Mur and he is on the mend. However from what he has told me he has been attacked by a Grizzly Bear. Not familiar with the creatures of Britannia this was what he described, and from what I have gathered we are having a few animal attacks near Skara Brae. I am posting a Reward for the bear that has done this. Huk says its huge.

((OCC : You can purchase hunting permits at the Rangers Guild on the mainland by Skara Brae must be dated between May 10 - May 31 / I believe even if you turn into the Rangers in the Trophy room the permit remains in your pack largest kill between those dates can be the Hunter for the Trophy in the Hall plus WIN 10 MIL Gold from me (in case of a tie winners will roll for tie breaker) Permit must have hunters name on it, dated between those dates and be killed near Skara Brae, Trinsic, Britain or Yew, with boundaries touchy and bears roam I will add those cities that can be allowed on permits. This is a creature even a New Player can kill and do, if by chance you are a new player contact me to help with hunting permits))

((Please turn in permits at DragonStone Hall mailbox just east of Royal City / Ter Mur moongate drop them in one of the mailboxes, reward will be handed out by Jaden Rain at the ceremony for the Fishing contest May 10 at 7:00 pm est at DragonStone Hall bottom floor))

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Huk is recovering nicely but we need to kill this bear and make sure it is not Rabid.....please find me this Bear !!!!

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
((Please turn in permits at DragonStone Hall mailbox just east of Royal City / Ter Mur moongate drop them in one of the mailboxes, reward will be handed out by Jaden Rain at the ceremony for the Fishing contest May 10 at 7:00 pm est at DragonStone Hall bottom floor))

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks to a very brave hunter, Miss Circe managed to haul that heavy Ol Bear to DragonStone at a weight of 790 stones the poor tiny woman was exhausted once getting it to DragonStone. Blood was taken from the bear and a potion was stirred into a wonder drug. Now the young lad Huk is recovering very well so far no side affects and no relapse thank you Circe for slaying the rabid bear. 10 mil gold was placed in the small palm of Circe hand as a check . Out of all the citizens of Britannia only very few attempted to track down that bear. Rewards were given to those who helped in the hunt they were each given 1 mil for their time and troubles in trying to capture the bear.

((As Daenyra's anger builds towards the rest of Britannia for not trying to help this poor young Gargoyle boy))