• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Smoothie???

G

As you can tell from my sig. hoping the stats are current, I have more than enough skills to make smoothie. I have 20.33 in Charm & 20.33 in Creat. And no matter what or who i try to do the interaction with, I cant give smoothie! Its not there!
I know its in the Nice section of the interaction pie, and my cookies is there but NO SMOOTHIE!!
I WANT MY SMOOTHIE!!
lol

ok well the stats are NOT current as I have 20 and over in all skills atm

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Smoothies require creativity.
20pts? Hrm...I thought body had something to do with smoothies.

I

imported_Qute Pi

Ok I know the list says charm and creat, but the only skill I don't have locked is cooking and anytime it goes below 20 I lose smoothie action. So this whole time I've been thinking its cooking and (not sure the other because they are all full).

Hmmmmm

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yay. Someone knew the right answer. I've always had body, charm, cooking and creativity. I never could remember why I lost my smoothies. lol.

G

ahh ok, i looked it up on tsomania and it said
20 Charisma
Creativity
Make Smoothie
Share a smoothie with a friend & boost their hunger
so its cooking, that would explain it cuz i dropped below 20 lol thanks guys!!