• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Skill Locks

G

I didn't see this posted anywhere else & was wondering why my 61 day old sim only has 21 locks? Shouldn't I have 22 right now?

D

donnallg

I didn't get my lock either and it's almost time for another one.

I have 5 or 6 sims that were due locks and didn't get them.

I

Isimsalotta

Hiya~ Just asked this question today at Town Hall and it is a known bug (Per Parizad) that is being worked on. Some of my sims are getting their locks and some are not.

Soon we will have locks based on account age...that will be oooo sooo SWEET!

H

Homi

Join the crowd lol my sim is 1930 days old and only showing locks for 110 lol this is just nuts, But all in all we know they are working on them and everything else paients is strongly needed : )

I have been speaking to Pari about the locks and she asured me that soon enough they will be fixed.

They have alot on there plates right now and need to get things done accordingly

Best regards

Homi < AkA - Kurt Cobain @ Twisted Freaky CC's>

G

Thanks for asking.
I forgot to ask about that rumor. I thought it might have been a bug since the devs did not post about it being on purpose. LOL