• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MISSING SIM

G

after spending 1000 plus days creating GEORGE WARE III, he suddenly dsissapeared from my select a sim screen, his items remained on the property throughtout the day and were completely usable, but the next day his items were gone from game too... included were 1 mystic tree, 2 boom town cannons, 5 pet statues, 2 campfires, and an unknown amt of simoleans and money makin items.... i have contacted everyone i can but my poor sim is still lost is there anything else i can do... i hate to say it but beware new players.. do not spend your hard earned money on simoleans on game items, cause the scammers may not take them away from ya, but maxis errors and maxis gameplay ( MERGE) WILL....

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

after spending 1000 plus days creating GEORGE WARE III, he suddenly dsissapeared from my select a sim screen, his items remained on the property throughtout the day and were completely usable, but the next day his items were gone from game too... included were 1 mystic tree, 2 boom town cannons, 5 pet statues, 2 campfires, and an unknown amt of simoleans and money makin items.... i have contacted everyone i can but my poor sim is still lost is there anything else i can do... i hate to say it but beware new players.. do not spend your hard earned money on simoleans on game items, cause the scammers may not take them away from ya, but maxis errors and maxis gameplay ( MERGE) WILL....

[/ QUOTE ]

u did use the arrow to double check for the avatar I assume.
is anything wrong with any other avatars?
Is he still owner of that house? Or completely gone? Can you search his name?

If you feel this is a bug or your account was compromised report it to [email protected] and give as much info as possible, including your sims name.