• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Sim

• Thread starter imported_SimTripps
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_SimTripps

It's great now that we can see our 'legacy' sims on our EA Land log in screen, but... my AV sim is missing. I forgot that I had made a gazillion Betaville sims on the account. It looks as if all the Betaville sims squeezed out my AV sim. Even after retiring the Betaville sims, the AV sim still isn't showing up at all.

I've also noticed that sim and property names have reverted back to old ones, etc., even though those cities are now dark...

Any suggestions, or has this happened to anyone else?

G

When one of my sims took the bullet train, she landed with her original name. Not sure why you can't see your AV sim after deleting the BV sims. There's a thread buried in here somewhere that had suggestions on what to do if you can't see all your sims but its too early in the morning to dig for it.

G

LOL it was a pretty interesting thread. Strike Black made a drawing and everything. It pretty much just said to delete the ones you did not need til you got the ones you wanted. 8 total allowed. The oldest sims will show first. Any more than 8 will be inaccessible.

I have noticed one of my BV sims shows as homeless even though I bought a lot for her just before they closed the cities. I really hope they figure out a way to save the lots there.

I

imported_SimTripps

I guess I'll wait until the merge, but it looks as if that AV sim is a goner lol...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

If that AV sim was younger than your 8 EALand sims, it still wouldn't show up even once moved. The 8 sims in your slots are in age order of sims going from left to right on your sim select screen. Was this AV sim a noob in town? I'm still amazed you know where all 216 of your sims are.

I

imported_SimTripps

I didn't have a chance to check the ages of the Betaville sims, since I hadn't played them since they were created, but the AV one was an oldie - around 1300+ days..

I have a detailed .xls spreadsheet to organize it all lol...

G

I just wrote a post about the same thing Dated 3/13... was wondering if you figured out the problem?

G

I too am missing sims. I'm being told that they do not see my beloved Elida.
I really hope they can find her soon. All I have left of her is this beautiful siggy.