• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Post/Thread

• Thread starter Sevin0oo0
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sevin0oo0

First started to happen just a short ago and has happened a couple times:
Went to read a thread in uhall, any post(s) in that thread were completely missing from it, just the background, tabs and such. I thought maybe it was being (re-)moved or something, so refreshed page 2-3 times, same.
went back and refreshed index, then tried same thread again, 2-3 times - same
Tried yet again, this time I got squat, completely blank page, top showed url, bottom showed Done restarted browser, no luck - I've had the blank thing happen on a couple different threads now, is why this post. I'm all over the board, first problem I've ever had like this - except when a page (on other sites) was offline/busy for some reason, hence the blank screen. Thinking the blank Style page, sans posts, was all it could display from cache.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
First started to happen just a short ago and has happened a couple times:
Went to read a thread in uhall, any post(s) in that thread were completely missing from it, just the background, tabs and such. I thought maybe it was being (re-)moved or something, so refreshed page 2-3 times, same.
went back and refreshed index, then tried same thread again, 2-3 times - same
Tried yet again, this time I got squat, completely blank page, top showed url, bottom showed Done restarted browser, no luck - I've had the blank thing happen on a couple different threads now, is why this post. I'm all over the board, first problem I've ever had like this - except when a page (on other sites) was offline/busy for some reason, hence the blank screen. Thinking the blank Style page, sans posts, was all it could display from cache.
Sorry, that's caused by me. When I upload a new plugin, the caches all rebuild causing some outage. Tonight, I uploaded all the old smilies and BBCode for spoilers and Google Docs. Should be ok now.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spoiler tags check:

A skeleton walks into a bar.

He orders a beer...

and a mop

S

Sevin0oo0

...a map? nm

I see the Stratics logo up top changed, I thought the moving one was awesome!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
...a map? nm

I see the Stratics logo up top changed, I thought the moving one was awesome!
The Animate theme still moves. Did you change themes somehow.

S

Sevin0oo0

:thumbup: yeah, that was me, sorry. I was rotating around and forgot which one I started on

smilie selection much easier now too, Thanks x2