• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**Missing Persons** CBB

Disfunctional

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
HAS ANYONE SEEN CBB? HAVE NOT SEEN HIM ON ATL IN SEVERAL MONTHS
GREATLY CONCERNED
PLEASE SEND RECONNAISSANCE TEAM TO LOCATE CBB ASAP

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Heard he was banned. The reason given by one of his friends (or his alt acct) was because he ran for Britain Gov and was going to change the town buff. Take that as you will.

Elessar

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
CBR, as they are known on LS, had alienated almost everyone on the server. I don't know how; no one would tell me. I think it had to do with the governor's election in Moonglow. I wasn't playing at the time so I don't know what the issue was. All I know is that a lot of people hated CBR on LS.

A few weeks ago, the talk was that CBR had quit - either the game altogether or at least quit playing on LS.

Disfunctional

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Heard he was banned. The reason given by one of his friends (or his alt acct) was because he ran for Britain Gov and was going to change the town buff. Take that as you will.
I dont know about the election stuff, but why would that be ban able, isnt the gov allowed to change town buff?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I dont know about the election stuff, but why would that be ban able, isnt the gov allowed to change town buff?

Yea that's why I said take it as you will; that reason doesn't sound realistic so it's likely something else but I didn't really care enough to ask for the real reason when the person was spamming why he was banned.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He/she has a house residing on Lake Superior on the isle of Moonglow, to the south. In regards to the Moonglow Governorship, he/she ran against me during the cycle spoken of and won, due to the ability to vote across shards, and the citizens of Britannia did not take kindly to this.

Since I have had no personal dealings with he/she I can not say why they are missing, but I do know they cared greatly for Moonglow and rallied greatly for the Zoo to be filled and it became so, and publicly they had a...shall I say...flair for dramatics? I think this was part of their persona, a pot stirring ability with ingredients of varying emotions that were sometimes misunderstood or understood based on the topic at hand? Someone who had an abundance of elements and would send out all forms regardless of the chemical reaction it would cause.

Caustic or..... sandpaperish.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So 98 of you poo maybe we are all old and they can't see without caps..

OR MAYBE THEY LIKE TO YELL Idk

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I been told I am quite loud early in the morning, I blame the fact I am still nursing that first cup of coffee, I do hope that CBR is ok, was nice to me on LS during some event there once, rather like the name they use as it reminded me of my grand daughter first time seeing the care bears on TV

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WHY ARE WE YELLING!
IS THERE A SPIDER SOMEWHERE IM NOT SEEING!
DO WE HAVE NO ABILITY TO HIT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON!
WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!
ALL I KNOW IS WE HAVE TO YELL FOR REASONS UNKNOWN!!!
You musta missed the memo, my friend.

TOUGH NOOGIES!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You musta missed the memo, my friend.

TOUGH NOOGIES!
did you put the proper cover sheet on that TPS report?
mmmmmmm ya, I'm gonna have to ahead and ask you to start using them..... did you get the memo?

wingnut

Adventurer
About CBB, he was just a troll. but that doesn't begin to describe it. He was also a big part of the community. Youd have to be there I guess lol. It wasn't about the election if he got banned.